- Pete Perot out as Southern Miss offensive line coachPosted 2 days ago
- Washington State extends Leach’s contract through 2018Posted 2 days ago
- News and Rumors: USC coaching search updatePosted 2 days ago
- Parents of Rutgers player who quit team following bullying incident call school’s statement ‘insane’Posted 2 days ago
- Jack Del Rio interviewed for USC jobPosted 3 days ago
- Muschamp punches chalkboard to fire up team in loss to South CarolinaPosted 4 days ago
- Former Texas Tech QB: Leach cussed out Big 12 commish, fired DC in the middle of gamesPosted 5 days ago
- Baylor locks up Art Briles through 2023Posted 7 days ago
- Illinois AD noncommittal on Beckman’s futurePosted 1 week ago
- Countdown to Firing Day – Nov. 13, 2013Posted 1 week ago
Cam Cameron will be LSU offensive coordinator
Former Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron will become offensive coordinator at LSU, according to multiple reports.
Final details of deal are being ironed out and an official announcement is expected next week.
Cameron will replace Greg Studrawa, who would apparently remain with LSU as offensive line coach. Studrawa took over as play caller for the Tigers after Steve Kragthorpe stepped down as coordinator before the 2011 season due to a battle with Parkinson’s disease. Kragthorpe will stay on at LSU in an athletic department administrative position, a source said.
A longtime friend of Les Miles, Cameron worked with Miles at Michigan where they coached under the late Bo Schembechler.
Cameron was fired by Ravens coach John Harbaugh after a Week 14 loss to the Washington Redskins.
Harbaugh and Cameron have apparently remained on good terms, sending each other text messages throughout the Ravens’ playoff run, and Harbaugh said that Cameron will still receive a Super Bowl ring.