- UAB hires Jacksonville State’s Bill Clark as head coachPosted 3 days ago
- Record-setting number of players leaving early for 2014 NFL DraftPosted 4 days ago
- Report: Stanford DC Derek Mason to be named Vanderbilt coachPosted 1 week ago
- Ex- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe to interview at UABPosted 1 week ago
- Alabama’s DB coach resigns; Saban shuffles defensive staffPosted 1 week ago
- Florida State DC Jeremy Pruitt leaves for GeorgiaPosted 1 week ago
- Alabama junior safety Vinnie Sunseri declares for NFL DraftPosted 2 weeks ago
- UMass hires Mark Whipple as head coachPosted 2 weeks ago
- Report: Saban officially hires Kiffin as Bama’s offensive coordinatorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Western Kentucky names Jeff Brohm head coachPosted 2 weeks ago
Report: Scottie Montgomery to join Duke staff
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that Steelers wide receivers coach Scottie Montgomery will become the offensive coordinator at Duke.
Montgomery played wide receiver at Duke from 1996–99 and later in the NFL for the Panthers, Broncos and Raiders.
Following his playing career, Montgomery returned to Duke to coach the Blue Devils’ wide receivers coach for four seasons (2006–2009). He was hired by the Steelers in 2010.
David Cutcliffe lost two staff members in recent weeks, passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach Matt Lubick, who joined Mark Helfrich’s staff at Oregon, and tight ends coach and special teams coordinator Ron Middleton, who left for the Jacksonville Jaguars.