- Washington State extends Leach’s contract through 2018Posted 42 mins ago
- News and Rumors: USC coaching search updatePosted 2 hours ago
- Parents of Rutgers player who quit team following bullying incident call school’s statement ‘insane’Posted 16 hours ago
- Jack Del Rio interviewed for USC jobPosted 2 days ago
- Muschamp punches chalkboard to fire up team in loss to South CarolinaPosted 2 days ago
- Former Texas Tech QB: Leach cussed out Big 12 commish, fired DC in the middle of gamesPosted 4 days ago
- Baylor locks up Art Briles through 2023Posted 5 days ago
- Illinois AD noncommittal on Beckman’s futurePosted 6 days ago
- Countdown to Firing Day – Nov. 13, 2013Posted 6 days ago
- Virginia Tech AD Jim Weaver steps downPosted 7 days ago
Ron Crook expected to be new West Virginia offensive line coach
Stanford tight ends and offensive tackles coach Ron Crook will be named the offensive line coach at West Virginia, according to a source.
Crook spent the past two seasons at Stanford and his work with offensive line coach Mike Bloomgren helped shape the Cardinal’s front five into one of the nation’s top offensive lines.
He is a West Virginia native and coached in the state for six years including stints at West Virginia Tech (1999), Glenville State (1997-98) West Liberty State (1990-92).
Oliver Luck, the father of former Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck, is the A.D. at West Virginia.
West Virginia’s Bill Bedenbaugh left last week to become the new offensive line coach at Oklahoma.
|West Liberty State||1990-92||Offensive line|
|Clarion College||1994-96||Offensive line (’94-96), Special teams (’96)|
|Glenville State||1997-98||AHC, Offensive line, Special teams|
|West Virginia Tech||1999||Offensive line, Special teams|
|Stanford||2011-12||Tight ends, Offensive tackles|