- Report: Stanford DC Derek Mason to be named Vanderbilt coachPosted 2 mins ago
- Ex- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe to interview at UABPosted 52 mins ago
- Alabama’s DB coach resigns; Saban shuffles defensive staffPosted 2 days ago
- Florida State DC Jeremy Pruitt leaves for GeorgiaPosted 3 days ago
- Alabama junior safety Vinnie Sunseri declares for NFL DraftPosted 4 days ago
- UMass hires Mark Whipple as head coachPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Saban officially hires Kiffin as Bama’s offensive coordinatorPosted 7 days ago
- Western Kentucky names Jeff Brohm head coachPosted 7 days ago
- UAB head coach Garrick McGee bolts to become Louisville OCPosted 1 week ago
- Reports: James Franklin will be next Penn State coachPosted 1 week ago
Ron Crook expected to be new West Virginia offensive line coach
Stanford tight ends and offensive tackles coach Ron Crook will be named the offensive line coach at West Virginia, according to a source.
Crook spent the past two seasons at Stanford and his work with offensive line coach Mike Bloomgren helped shape the Cardinal’s front five into one of the nation’s top offensive lines.
He is a West Virginia native and coached in the state for six years including stints at West Virginia Tech (1999), Glenville State (1997-98) West Liberty State (1990-92).
Oliver Luck, the father of former Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck, is the A.D. at West Virginia.
West Virginia’s Bill Bedenbaugh left last week to become the new offensive line coach at Oklahoma.
|West Liberty State||1990-92||Offensive line|
|Clarion College||1994-96||Offensive line (’94-96), Special teams (’96)|
|Glenville State||1997-98||AHC, Offensive line, Special teams|
|West Virginia Tech||1999||Offensive line, Special teams|
|Stanford||2011-12||Tight ends, Offensive tackles|