- Report: Stanford DC Derek Mason to be named Vanderbilt coachPosted 3 hours ago
- Ex- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe to interview at UABPosted 3 hours ago
- Alabama’s DB coach resigns; Saban shuffles defensive staffPosted 2 days ago
- Florida State DC Jeremy Pruitt leaves for GeorgiaPosted 3 days ago
- Alabama junior safety Vinnie Sunseri declares for NFL DraftPosted 4 days ago
- UMass hires Mark Whipple as head coachPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Saban officially hires Kiffin as Bama’s offensive coordinatorPosted 7 days ago
- Western Kentucky names Jeff Brohm head coachPosted 7 days ago
- UAB head coach Garrick McGee bolts to become Louisville OCPosted 1 week ago
- Reports: James Franklin will be next Penn State coachPosted 1 week ago
Former Alabama H-Back Brent Calloway lands at Arizona junior college
Former Alabama h-back Brent Calloway has landed at Arizona Western Community College.
Though he didn’t participate in the robberies, Calloway was charged with one count of fraudulent use of a credit card. He allegedly used one of the victim’s action card to purchase snacks from an on-campus vending machine.
The card was acquired by Eddie Williams, D.J. Pettway and Tyler Hayes after they allegedly attacked and robbed two students. A hearing could happen as early as July.
In Oct. 2011, Calloway was charged with second-degree possession of marijuana.
A 4-star member of the Tide’s 2011 recruiting class, Calloway spent time at linebacker, running back and H-back during his two years at Bama. He redshirted in 2011, and played primarily on special teams last season, finishing with 10 carries for 63 yards and eight tackles.
According to an al.com report, Calloway is expected to begin at running back at Arizona Western. Following a season with the Matadors, he will have two years to play two.
Photo: Associated Press