- Pete Perot out as Southern Miss offensive line coachPosted 1 day ago
- Washington State extends Leach’s contract through 2018Posted 2 days ago
- News and Rumors: USC coaching search updatePosted 2 days ago
- Parents of Rutgers player who quit team following bullying incident call school’s statement ‘insane’Posted 2 days ago
- Jack Del Rio interviewed for USC jobPosted 3 days ago
- Muschamp punches chalkboard to fire up team in loss to South CarolinaPosted 3 days ago
- Former Texas Tech QB: Leach cussed out Big 12 commish, fired DC in the middle of gamesPosted 5 days ago
- Baylor locks up Art Briles through 2023Posted 7 days ago
- Illinois AD noncommittal on Beckman’s futurePosted 1 week ago
- Countdown to Firing Day – Nov. 13, 2013Posted 1 week ago
Former 5-star recruit Chris Dunkley reinstated at USF
South Florida wide receiver Chris Dunkley has been reinstated.
“USF has reinstated receiver Chris Dunkley, who had been suspended since September arrest. Legal issues resolved, he’s back with Bulls,” Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times on tweeted on Wednesday.
In May, Dunkley completed a pre-trial intervention program and the misdemeanor charge of domestic violence battery was dropped.
Bulls coach Willie Taggart said at the time that Dunkley was still suspended, suggesting he had more to do to return to the team. Apparently, those conditions have been met.
He has two seasons of eligibility remaining.
Prior to his arrest and suspension, Dunkley saw action in four of the Bulls’ first five games. He had four receptions for 93 yards, including a 52-yard touchdown against Nevada.
Dunkley (6-0, 180) was a former 5-star recruit from Pahokee, Fla. who signed with Florida in 2010.
He redshirted with the Gators and then sat out the 2011 season after transferring to USF.
Photo: Octavio Jones / Tampa Bay Times