- Pete Perot out as Southern Miss offensive line coachPosted 8 hours ago
- Washington State extends Leach’s contract through 2018Posted 12 hours ago
- News and Rumors: USC coaching search updatePosted 14 hours ago
- Parents of Rutgers player who quit team following bullying incident call school’s statement ‘insane’Posted 1 day ago
- Jack Del Rio interviewed for USC jobPosted 2 days ago
- Muschamp punches chalkboard to fire up team in loss to South CarolinaPosted 2 days ago
- Former Texas Tech QB: Leach cussed out Big 12 commish, fired DC in the middle of gamesPosted 4 days ago
- Baylor locks up Art Briles through 2023Posted 6 days ago
- Illinois AD noncommittal on Beckman’s futurePosted 6 days ago
- Countdown to Firing Day – Nov. 13, 2013Posted 7 days ago
Dabo: ‘If we played Florida State 10 times, we’d win 5′
In fact, after watching the game film, Swinney said that if the two teams played 10 times, “We’d probably win five, they’d probably win five.”
While Swinney didn’t take anything away from Florida State and admitted that there were some areas in which the Seminoles “were a bit ahead” of his team, he believes the lopsided margin was more an indication of Florida State playing a great game and his team having a bad night than the actual delta between the two teams.
I’m sure we’ll find out in coming days what Jimbo Fisher thinks about Swinney’s statement.
With Florida State piling up 565 yards, 30 first downs and a Death Valley record for points scored combined with forcing four turnovers and holding Clemson to just 326 yards (and nearly half of those after the game was completely out of hand), we’d be inclined to that Fisher — at least in private — might see it differently.
Photo credit: AP