- Pete Perot out as Southern Miss offensive line coachPosted 4 hours ago
- Washington State extends Leach’s contract through 2018Posted 9 hours ago
- News and Rumors: USC coaching search updatePosted 10 hours ago
- Parents of Rutgers player who quit team following bullying incident call school’s statement ‘insane’Posted 1 day ago
- Jack Del Rio interviewed for USC jobPosted 2 days ago
- Muschamp punches chalkboard to fire up team in loss to South CarolinaPosted 2 days ago
- Former Texas Tech QB: Leach cussed out Big 12 commish, fired DC in the middle of gamesPosted 4 days ago
- Baylor locks up Art Briles through 2023Posted 5 days ago
- Illinois AD noncommittal on Beckman’s futurePosted 6 days ago
- Countdown to Firing Day – Nov. 13, 2013Posted 6 days ago
Bama students deface Tennessee landmark
Alabama is currently the undisputed king of college football, and Tide students have made a decent case for being tops in rival pranking, too.
With Tennessee-Alabama week upon us, Bama students have painted Tennessee’s campus landmark “Rock” in crimson and white. Wes Rucker of GolVols247 tweeted a picture of the message, which included “RMFT” (Roll Mother F—— Tide) and not-so-politely told the Vols where they could go.
Butch Jones hopes to give the Big Orange gets the last laugh, as the Vols look to break an 0-6 streak vs. the Nick Saban-led Crimson Tide.
Photo courtesy @WesRucker247 Twitter