- UAB hires Jacksonville State’s Bill Clark as head coachPosted 2 days ago
- Record-setting number of players leaving early for 2014 NFL DraftPosted 3 days ago
- Report: Stanford DC Derek Mason to be named Vanderbilt coachPosted 6 days ago
- Ex- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe to interview at UABPosted 6 days ago
- Alabama’s DB coach resigns; Saban shuffles defensive staffPosted 1 week ago
- Florida State DC Jeremy Pruitt leaves for GeorgiaPosted 1 week ago
- Alabama junior safety Vinnie Sunseri declares for NFL DraftPosted 1 week ago
- UMass hires Mark Whipple as head coachPosted 2 weeks ago
- Report: Saban officially hires Kiffin as Bama’s offensive coordinatorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Western Kentucky names Jeff Brohm head coachPosted 2 weeks ago
Bama students deface Tennessee landmark
Alabama is currently the undisputed king of college football, and Tide students have made a decent case for being tops in rival pranking, too.
With Tennessee-Alabama week upon us, Bama students have painted Tennessee’s campus landmark “Rock” in crimson and white. Wes Rucker of GolVols247 tweeted a picture of the message, which included “RMFT” (Roll Mother F—— Tide) and not-so-politely told the Vols where they could go.
Butch Jones hopes to give the Big Orange gets the last laugh, as the Vols look to break an 0-6 streak vs. the Nick Saban-led Crimson Tide.
Photo courtesy @WesRucker247 Twitter