- Record-setting number of players leaving early for 2014 NFL DraftPosted 16 hours ago
- Report: Stanford DC Derek Mason to be named Vanderbilt coachPosted 4 days ago
- Ex- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe to interview at UABPosted 4 days ago
- Alabama’s DB coach resigns; Saban shuffles defensive staffPosted 5 days ago
- Florida State DC Jeremy Pruitt leaves for GeorgiaPosted 7 days ago
- Alabama junior safety Vinnie Sunseri declares for NFL DraftPosted 1 week ago
- UMass hires Mark Whipple as head coachPosted 1 week ago
- Report: Saban officially hires Kiffin as Bama’s offensive coordinatorPosted 1 week ago
- Western Kentucky names Jeff Brohm head coachPosted 1 week ago
- UAB head coach Garrick McGee bolts to become Louisville OCPosted 2 weeks ago
One of Iowa State’s top tacklers could be sidelined by surgery
Linebacker Luke Knott has been dealing with injuries to both his hip and joint in recent weeks.
The injuries took him out of last Saturday’s loss to Oklahoma State, and could take him out action for a while if he decides to go ahead with a a needed surgery.
Cyclones coach Paul Rhoads told the media Tuesday that Knott needs surgery, but a decision on the timing of the surgery has not been made.
A redshirt freshman, Knott is third on the team in tackles with 45. He is the younger brother of former ISU standout Jake Knott.
Photo credit: ISU Athletics