- Pete Perot out as Southern Miss offensive line coachPosted 1 day ago
- Washington State extends Leach’s contract through 2018Posted 1 day ago
- News and Rumors: USC coaching search updatePosted 1 day ago
- Parents of Rutgers player who quit team following bullying incident call school’s statement ‘insane’Posted 2 days ago
- Jack Del Rio interviewed for USC jobPosted 3 days ago
- Muschamp punches chalkboard to fire up team in loss to South CarolinaPosted 3 days ago
- Former Texas Tech QB: Leach cussed out Big 12 commish, fired DC in the middle of gamesPosted 5 days ago
- Baylor locks up Art Briles through 2023Posted 6 days ago
- Illinois AD noncommittal on Beckman’s futurePosted 7 days ago
- Countdown to Firing Day – Nov. 13, 2013Posted 1 week ago
One of Iowa State’s top tacklers could be sidelined by surgery
Linebacker Luke Knott has been dealing with injuries to both his hip and joint in recent weeks.
The injuries took him out of last Saturday’s loss to Oklahoma State, and could take him out action for a while if he decides to go ahead with a a needed surgery.
Cyclones coach Paul Rhoads told the media Tuesday that Knott needs surgery, but a decision on the timing of the surgery has not been made.
A redshirt freshman, Knott is third on the team in tackles with 45. He is the younger brother of former ISU standout Jake Knott.
Photo credit: ISU Athletics