- Report: Stanford DC Derek Mason to be named Vanderbilt coachPosted 1 day ago
- Ex- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe to interview at UABPosted 1 day ago
- Alabama’s DB coach resigns; Saban shuffles defensive staffPosted 3 days ago
- Florida State DC Jeremy Pruitt leaves for GeorgiaPosted 4 days ago
- Alabama junior safety Vinnie Sunseri declares for NFL DraftPosted 5 days ago
- UMass hires Mark Whipple as head coachPosted 6 days ago
- Report: Saban officially hires Kiffin as Bama’s offensive coordinatorPosted 1 week ago
- Western Kentucky names Jeff Brohm head coachPosted 1 week ago
- UAB head coach Garrick McGee bolts to become Louisville OCPosted 1 week ago
- Reports: James Franklin will be next Penn State coachPosted 1 week ago
Another LSU freshman DB suspended after an arrest
Last week, LSU freshman defensive back Jeryl Brazil was suspended following an arrest on a battery charge.
Reserve cornerback Kavahra Holmes was arrested last week following an on-campus incident.
According to the New Orleans Times-Picayune:
Witnesses told police Holmes, 19, pushed two victims to the ground after a verbal altercation turned physical at the ’5′ dining hall near West Campus Apartments on Oct. 22, LSU police public information officer Capt. Cory Lalonde said. One of the victims did not wish to pursue charges, but both the victims and a witness identified Holmes as the person who pushed the victims to the ground, Lalonde said.
Les Miles said Thursday that Holmes has been suspended indefinitely from the football team.
A 3-star member of LSU’s 2012 recruiting class, has played in just one game this season.
Photo credit: LSU Athletics