- Washington State extends Leach’s contract through 2018Posted 46 mins ago
- News and Rumors: USC coaching search updatePosted 2 hours ago
- Parents of Rutgers player who quit team following bullying incident call school’s statement ‘insane’Posted 17 hours ago
- Jack Del Rio interviewed for USC jobPosted 2 days ago
- Muschamp punches chalkboard to fire up team in loss to South CarolinaPosted 2 days ago
- Former Texas Tech QB: Leach cussed out Big 12 commish, fired DC in the middle of gamesPosted 4 days ago
- Baylor locks up Art Briles through 2023Posted 5 days ago
- Illinois AD noncommittal on Beckman’s futurePosted 6 days ago
- Countdown to Firing Day – Nov. 13, 2013Posted 6 days ago
- Virginia Tech AD Jim Weaver steps downPosted 7 days ago
Another LSU freshman DB suspended after an arrest
Last week, LSU freshman defensive back Jeryl Brazil was suspended following an arrest on a battery charge.
Reserve cornerback Kavahra Holmes was arrested last week following an on-campus incident.
According to the New Orleans Times-Picayune:
Witnesses told police Holmes, 19, pushed two victims to the ground after a verbal altercation turned physical at the ’5′ dining hall near West Campus Apartments on Oct. 22, LSU police public information officer Capt. Cory Lalonde said. One of the victims did not wish to pursue charges, but both the victims and a witness identified Holmes as the person who pushed the victims to the ground, Lalonde said.
Les Miles said Thursday that Holmes has been suspended indefinitely from the football team.
A 3-star member of LSU’s 2012 recruiting class, has played in just one game this season.
Photo credit: LSU Athletics