- Ex- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe to interview at UABPosted 40 mins ago
- Alabama’s DB coach resigns; Saban shuffles defensive staffPosted 2 days ago
- Florida State DC Jeremy Pruitt leaves for GeorgiaPosted 3 days ago
- Alabama junior safety Vinnie Sunseri declares for NFL DraftPosted 4 days ago
- UMass hires Mark Whipple as head coachPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Saban officially hires Kiffin as Bama’s offensive coordinatorPosted 7 days ago
- Western Kentucky names Jeff Brohm head coachPosted 7 days ago
- UAB head coach Garrick McGee bolts to become Louisville OCPosted 1 week ago
- Reports: James Franklin will be next Penn State coachPosted 1 week ago
- Borges out at Michigan; Hoke lands Alabama’s NussmeierPosted 1 week ago
Clemson receivers Watkins, Bryant to enter the Draft
Clemson junior wide receivers Sammy Watkins and Martavis Bryant will forego their final season of eligibility and enter the NFL Draft.
Bryant, 6-5, 200, caught 42 passes for 827 yards and seven scores.
He confirmed his intentions in a text message to the Charleston Post & Courier.
“I have decided to enter the draft, it’s best for me and my family,” the message read.
Photo: Photo: Steve Helber, AP
For a complete list of college underclassmen that have declared for the NFL Draft, click HERE.